THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN U.S. GOV. and MEXICAN MAFIA IS.... THE MEXICAN MAFIA MAKES A PROFIT.
WE THE PEOPLE we CANNOT use the U.S. Constitution to defend ourselves, because we are NOT a party to it!
The U.S. Constitution applies to the CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES.
Remember U.S. is no longer the United States. Its run by The U.N. – United Nations. United states is financed and operations is run by IMF (International Monetary Fund).
Blog is Real Researched True Facts. THK You.
Friday, November 17, 2017
Unintended Holistic Doctor Death Series: Now over 70
Unintended Holistic Doctor Death Series: Now over 70
November, 17 2017
The list of 76 murders by our government keeps on growing and growing.
Editor’s note: VIDEO above isn’t current, but our list below is. Sadly, we now over 70 doctors in the unintended series. I’ve also traveled to do a show on the Discovery channel (with Dr Bradstreet’s surviving family members) and GAIM TV amongst others to get the word out. I also lecture across the US to Universities and holistic doctors on the series.
Our goal is not to instill fear, but instead encourage them to speak up and be brave in light of losing of our heroes, who were extraordinary people, since 2015.
Dr. Mercola (my better half) and I knew many of these doctors- our hearts go out to their family and friends.
June 19, 2015, Father’s Day
On Father’s Day, one year ago, the beloved Jeffrey Bradstreet was found dead in a river with a gunshot wound to his chest.
I was honored to do the first interview with the Bradstreet family, and commend them for their bravery as they search for answers. They’ve hired private investigators and “want to get to the bottom of this”. Their investigators have concluded that Jeffrey Bradstreet didn’t commit suicide. He was murdered—without a doubt.
Other families are coming forward and have hired their own investigators, including Dr. Marshall’s wife, who’s an MD. Her investigator believes that her husband was murdered in a “set up” staged by someone in law enforcement or with military training (story linked in the timeline below).
More families are hiring investigators because they’re not buying the “official” accounts given by local law enforcement. A most prominent doctor has told me that their local law enforcement is considering the death and is talking with the FBI. That’s a start.
Since so many of these doctors (and the few researchers I included in this unintended series) were fathers, I wanted to honor them today, on Father’s Day. I finally agreed to be a producer on a film being made on the subject, but we still have a long way to go. You can watch the trailer here.
The more we share this tragedy with others, the better chance we have of making progress. The fact that any law enforcement is even talking to the FBI is encouraging. I appreciate the few media organizations who’ve had the guts to share these stories: the New York Times, (who wrote me requesting info), The Independent UK, and network affiliates (ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX) around the US. Most mainstream sites barely cover one doctor’s death, let alone the dozens we’ve had die this year, if we include mysterious accidents, murders, alleged suicides or unexplained sudden deaths.
As you’ll see in the timeline below, there are allegedly three dates within one month when two doctors died on the same day. That’s six doctors dying in pairs on three different days.
Some skeptics who rolled their eyes at the first few deaths are now wondering if a connection exists. There have been theories, from GcMAF to CBD oil, but I don’t think all doctors used both treatments. I’m not convinced either is the smoking gun, but one or both might hold part of the answer.
Several unsolved murders and some alleged suicides are still under investigation. I sincerely hope answers are found. We knew several of these amazing doctors personally. We need to know the truth.
Besides the fact that the majority were holistic, they shared another common theme—they all cared deeply and were passionate about health. I have a trove of emails from their friends, patients, neighbors, loved ones and family. They were adored by many. I hope they’re never forgotten, that others will carry on their work without living in fear.
These healers—some of whom were best-selling authors—were kind, caring people who’ve left this world a better place. I’m honored to have known them and am still studying their work today.
Sign up for the newsletter for more information and stay safe and strong. While it’s always good to be aware, I’ve learned that living in fear doesn’t help us at all.
UPDATE: Family and loved ones of Dr. Hedendal have spoken to the media. They’re suspicious of his death and want answers. Interestingly, Dr. Holt, 33, lived in North Carolina, the state where Dr. Bradstreet’s body (the first doctor to be found) was discovered two days prior, though Dr. Holt was visiting Jacksonville, Florida when he died. Dr. Bradstreet (see story #1) was living in Georgia at the time of his death, and before that lived in the neighboring state of Florida. A few mutual friends of Dr. Holt have contacted me. They are doctors and have shared the cause of death with me. I find their conclusions shocking but can’t confirm their findings. Therefore, out of respect for the family, I won’t comment further. Dr. Baron Holt and Dr. Bruce Hendendal were well loved by their patients, community, friends and family.
3) June 29, 2015 – Beloved holistic MD Theresa Sievers was found murderedin her home. Known as the “Mother Teresa of South Florida,” her husband and children were attending a family reunion in Connecticut when she was murdered. The authorities, investigating “around the clock” for two weeks, now say she was targeted, that her murder wasn’t random, nor was it a home invasion, and that “books and movies will be written about it when the facts are revealed”. It’s that big of a story.
4) June 29, 2015 – On the very same day, June 29th, Jeffrey WhitesideMD, a pulmonologist, disappeared while vacationing with family. Numerous reports called it “mysterious”, saying he was on foot and vanished without a trace. Police have been searching for three weeks. Colleagues have joined in (along with bloodhounds, drones search parties and helicopters), but not a shred of evidence has surfaced.
UPDATE 1: Dr. Whiteside’s death is officially ruled as a suicide but the local press calls the investigation a “mess” (described here in detail). Many are shocked at how long it took for details to emerge, and many people write me, voicing their doubts. Local authorities asked the local press if they knew about my stories. They admitted they were aware of them but hadn’t been contacted by the feds on the case.
UPDATE 2: Authorities announce they’ve found the body of Dr. Jeffrey Whiteside, who’d been missing for over three weeks. Chief Deputy Pat McCarty, in a news conference, said that a .22 caliber gun was recovered at the scene. Investigators believe the body was there for “some time”.
5) July 3, 2015 – Patrick Fitzpatrick MD goes missing while traveling from North Dakota to neighboring Montana, which he did often, as his son lives there. His truck and trailer were found on the side of the road. The search has expanded, but authorities say it’s as if he vanished into thin air. He’s 6′ tall and Irish-looking, with a goatee (details can be found in the link).
6) July 10, 2015 – Lisa Riley, 34, DO (Doctor of Osteopathic medicine) is found in her home with a gunshot wound to her head.Her husband, who found her and called 911, has a police record. He was previously charged with the attempted murder of his ex, Ms. King, before charges were eventually dropped. Evidence showed gun residue found on Ms. King’s hand and not on Mr. Riley’s. Riley’s story corroborated this, but King’s allegedly didn’t and kept changing (click link in this paragraph for their story, with details on all of this). Mr. Riley has since been charged with the death of his wife, Lisa Riley. We’ll see what happens in court.
7) July 19, 2015 – A month to the day after the first doctor (Jeff Bradstreet, MD) was found dead with a gunshot wound to his chest, Dr. Ron Schwartz was found murdered in his east coast Florida home. He was shot to death. We don’t know if he was holistic, but he was licensed and lived between Florida and Georgia. A gynecologist who lived in an unincorporated part of Jupiter, Florida on a few acres of land, reports indicate he ran an organic lawn service on the side.
8) July 21, 2015 – Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez, a holistic MD, dies suddenly. The same day another holistic doctor is also found dead (see #9 below). They both allegedly died of heart attacks, though their friends and family insist that doesn’t add up. I’d met Dr. Gonzalez and his amazing wife, and my better half has interviewed him several times. His official website says that while they initially thought it was a heart attack, his autopsy doesn’t show heart attack symptoms. They’re awaiting further tests. “Dr. Gonzalez was in excellent health, so his passing is quite unexpected.” Rumor says he was working with GcMAF, but his wife has clarified that he wasn’t. Other doctors rumored to have used GcMAF also have had their relatives state they had never used the treatment. The church at Dr. Gonzalez’ funeral in New York was packed with the patients he’d put in remission (some with stage IV pancreatic cancer) and who are still in remission decades later. People, including close friends, write me weekly, questioning the fact he died “naturally”. Dr. Gonzalez also said in several interviews, including the last one before he died, that he thought big pharma wanted him to get hit by a bus or that he might die suddenly. Frightening metaphors highlight this mystery, one we hope to solve soon.
12) September 7, 2015 – 29 holistic doctors (also referred to in the German press as homeopaths/ND’s/psychiatrists) found poisonedby an overdose of a hallucinogenic drug. THIS IS JUST ONE ENTRY only. I’ve done several updates on the articles, using a German translator, but the story of what really happened has yet to be revealed. One thing most agree on is that it involved a large overdose. Mainstream German news reports that some were in “life threatening situations” when dozens of ambulances and a helicopter arrived at the chaotic scene. The good news? All lived and have allegedly made a full recovery, though some had to be temporarily restrained for their safety.
14) October 11, 2015 – Dr. Marie Paas is found dead of an alleged suicide. Well known for her animal advocacy, people on Marie Paas’ Facebook page were shocked and in disbelief about her death. Unlike the three other doctors who were alleged suicides (one has been officially confirmed), we don’t know the location of where Dr. Paas was found, nor the details of her alleged suicide.
15) October 29, 2015 – Jerome E. Block MD jumped to his death from his Central Park West residence. Authorities say Block jumped from the 20th floor of his residence around 9:30 a.m. Details and video can be found here.
November 2015 – A dozen plus accidental deaths and freak accidents, mostly holistic doctors:
16) Dick Versendaal MD, 17) Janelle Bottorff MD, 18) William Snow MD, 19) Wade Shipman MD, 20) Chris Coffman MD, 21) Christopher Spradley MD, 22) Robert Grossman MD, 23) David Knotts MD, 24) Anthony Keene MD, 25) Kenneth Rich MD, 26) Jamie Zimmerman MD
UPDATE 2: Dr. Suzan Marshall (wife of Dr. John Marshall) believes her husband was murdered, despite a police investigation and autopsy report that determined it was an accidental drowning.
UPDATE 3: Dr. Marshall’s wife hired a private investigator, and is questioning the quick call by Seattle PD. She even said someone is trying to silence her. The prominent investigator states on CBS news that the “accidental death” of Dr. Marshall is most likely a professionally staged murder by someone in the military or police.Again, more families are questioning these deaths and what some find absurd rulings by authorities.
31) Also on January 23, 2016, Dr. Nabil El Sanadi, president and CEO of Broward Health, was found dead in an alleged suicide. Dr. Sanadi was brought in to assist Broward Health in December 2014, after they had been under federal investigation for corruption.
33) January 26, 2016 – Believe it or not but just a few short weeks later, Brian Melito, a holistic MD and his wife (a physician’s assistant) were attacked by a sword wielding man while strolling a beach on the tiny island of Grenada. The holistic MD survived. His wife was raped and murdered by the machete wielding attacker. Both assailants in the attacks on the doctors in Grenada had recently been released from prison, and in both crimes, allegedly unrelated, the men nonchalantly turned themselves in. Some experts have their theories on why that happened. I won’t elaborate at this time. Grenada locals were shocked and said they’d never seen anything like this- let alone twice in a row.
35) February 1, 2016 – Just a week later, to the day, after losing our local friend and holistic doctor, Rod Floyd, we lost another friend from our holistic community. The wonderful, young Paige Adams FNP, B-C, who also lived up the road from us, was found dead in her home. She had worked closely for many years with her good friend and colleague Dr. Bradstreet, whose death started off this holistic series. Now we have his close friend and colleague found dead. This is particularly heartbreaking because she was so young. Paige Adams had asked to stop by our house to visit days before she died. I feel awful for not taking her up on that, and my heart goes out to her family and patients. She’s the only one in this series who’s not a doctor—DC, MD, DO—but she was a board certified Nurse Practitioner whose patients raved about her endlessly. She also stated publicly (which you’ll see in the link) that if anything happened to her, don’t assume it was an accident.
36) February 14, Valentine’s Day – Cancer HIV Researcher in Seattle – Cheryl DeBoer is found dead in a culvert with a plastic bag over her head.Investigators quickly state there’s no evidence of homicide, but her mother and other relatives publicly state there’s no way she crawled 1.5 miles through brambles, water and mud to commit suicide in a culvert. They insist that if she’d have wanted to take her life (and listed plenty of reasons why she would not–a happy family and job at the famous cancer research lab), she would’ve found an easier way. The general public tends to agree with the family. Families are starting to question these ridiculous statements called so quickly by local authorities. Some are hiring their own investigators. Many are wondering if the local authorities are to be trusted.
41) April 6, 2016 – Dr. John Harsch, 59, a self-described holistic medicine MD, was killed while riding his bicycle with a group of friends. He was the only one hit. See details here. (Editor’s note: Earlier in the series, we had another holistic doctor killed on a bicycle ride. Many of her friends and loved ones contacted me regarding their concerns and questioning her death.)
42) February 12, 2016 – Dr. Rose Polge, 25, apparently walked off her job, where she worked at Torbay Hospital in Devon, and went missing for almost two months. She’d allegedly written a letter to the Health Secretary concerning a political situation involving doctors at the hospital. Police later recovered her body from the sea, more than 50 miles away where a hoodie (believed to belong to her) was found. There’s now an inquest into her death after post-mortem results proved inconclusive.
43) March 14, 2016 – One of the strangest cases yet is the one of holistic MD and acupuncturist Dr. Curtis Clogston, 68, who was missing three weeks and eventually found dead in his car, allegedly off the route some say he took to work for 30 years. The peculiar part is that Dr. Clogston went missing on March 14, was reported missing on March 15, but then seen by someone who “knew him well” according to local authorities (stating as much on news video). How then was he found dead weeks later in his car? Many would like to know. Researching about 40 mysterious deaths, I find this case one of the strangest.
50) June 11, 2016 – We discover that yet another holistic doctor has allegedly committed suicide. Dr. Alex Shvartsman, dentist and naturopathic doctor, killed himself at home over the weekend. We’re now hearing that he, Mitch Gaynor MD (#11 in our series), and Nick Gonzalez MD (#8 or #9- we had two found dead that day) were all speaking at an event last fall that also included Steve “Sproutman”. Steve was killed in a strange car accident.We wrote about what happened, but didn’t include his case in the series. Dr. Gaynor allegedly took his own life, while Dr. Gonzalez allegedly had a heart attack. His wife then updated the public that it didn’t appear to be the case, and that they couldn’t find a cause of death. Now Dr. Alex (allegedly) took his life. All in a matter of months. All of them spoke at the same Health Expo in the northeast. This is breaking news I found out late Father’s Day night.
52) June 14, 2016 – An arrest was made in the death of holistic doctor Mary Louise Yoder. The curious part is that Dr. Yoder died on or around July 22nd, 2015, a very busy week for holistic doctor deaths,and authorities quickly ruled she died of natural causes, despite being uber healthy and only 60-years-old. I didn’t originally include her in the series since the authorities mistakenly said her death was of natural causes. We often have authorities make these quick calls only to find out they were false (why the rush officers?). For months, Yoder’s death was considered “natural” until reports said a family member demanded an investigation. In June, her employee, listed as her daughter on her obituary (they were that close), was arrested under suspicion she had poisoned Dr. Yoder. The employee, only 23-years-old, said Yoder meant the world to her. A jury did not find her guilty in a trial that just finished. We’ll keep you updated on this story if new details surface.
54) June 17, 2016 – Another man, wielding a knife, stormed into a holistic doctor’s office and stabbed an alternative MD to death. The victim wasDr. Tiejun Huang PhD/MD R.Ac, RMT, DTCM. Dr.Huang was a sports medicine specialist at the Beijing Olympic Games, a professor of sports medicine and rehabilitation, and practiced acupuncture and Chinese “Tuina” massage. Read all the details here. Dr. Huang allegedly knew his assailant (authorities said immediately), but we had a holistic doctor gunned down by a man the day before (see #53), who they said knew his assailant too. Two holistic doctors murdered in their offices in two days does raise eyebrows.
56) July 7, 2016 – In July,a well-known holistic doctor/acupuncturist – Dr. Jenny Shi, 65 wasfound dead in her upscale Creekside Drive home in Palo Alto, CA. The Santa Clara County Medical Examiner—Coroner’s Office found the cause of death to be multiple stab wounds. Shi, who had “business connections around the world”, owned several acupuncture clinics in the Bay Area, including one on Castro Street in Mountain View.She also worked as an executive with Keiretsu Forum, an angel investment and venture capital firm, and was a renowned businesswoman.
57) August 6, 2016 – Born Alfredo Bowman in Honduras in 1933, Dr. Sebi studied herbal medicine from his grandmother. One of his claims to fame was his belief that rendering the body into an alkaline state makes it impossible for disease and ailments to exist. Dr. Sebi was jailed after being apprehended on charges of money laundering on May 28, 2016. At an unconfirmed date between June 3rd and August 6th, he reported severe health conditions from the filthy Honduran jail he was held in. Rushed to Vicente D’Antoni Hospital, he died in transit. HIS EXACT CONDITIONS OF DEATH AND ANY EVIDENCE OF FOUL PLAY ARE STILL UNKNOWN AND UNDER INVESTIGATION.
58) October 2, 2016 – Dr. Lorraine Hurley was fatally injured when she was struck by a pickup truck in Brewster, MA. She would later die in the hospital. The 56-year-old holistic doctor was found unconscious by police around 7:22 p.m. While police have the driver in custody, they haven’t yet decided whether or not to file charges. Her husband Jay recalls her once saying, “I don’t want to prescribe medicine, I want to cure people,” that’s the kind of woman she was.
59) November 10, 2016 – Dr. Laura Skellchock passed away very quickly and unexpectedly and there is an ongoing investigation into her case and the toxicology reports will take a few months (late November) until they are complete. Detective Nitsch, with whom I’ve spoken, from BSO Broward County, is handling the case: # 17-1611000583.
62) February 24, 2017 – Dr. Mark Buller, an active member of Our Lady of Lourdes parish in University City and Habitat for Humanity volunteer, was killed while riding his bike. He was just 67 years old. The St. Louis University professor and bioterrorism expert was also a member of “multiple national committees and governmental advisory groups, including some that advised the intelligence community on biodefense”. Police said Buller was killed shortly before 6 p.m. on Friday and pronounced dead at the scene. A man driving a Ford E-350 van tried to pass Buller on the left, but then Buller swerved left and he and the van were hit by an oncoming car. He was set to retire in 2018.
63) March 3, 2017 – Dr. Juan Gonzalez, aged 59, was murdered inside his holistic clinic and police can now confirm that his death is being treated as a homicide. He was well loved. We still know little about his death, only that detectives were called to the business at 1022 31-W Bypass for a welfare check and found a man dead inside the building upon arrival.
65) April 24, 2017 – Dr. Glenn Towery was reported missing. A nationwide search continues into its second week as of 4/24/2017. Dr. Towery failed to arrive at his practice, and was last seen early on 4/17/2017 at a convenience store in Victoria, TX. His truck was found on a back country road with few clues. As of date of publishing he’s still missing.
66) May 7, 2017 – Dr. John Greg Hoffmann,who at one point lost his medical license but got it back, died from injuries sustained in a single car accident that went off a cliff, as he was returning home from his cabin. Some close to him tell us there were no tire marks and they find it suspicious. We will update you as more information becomes available.
67) May 29, 2017 – Dr. Christopher King, 49, was shot to death on Memorial day, a little after midnight, while eating at the restaurant Bramble & Hare. Louis Joseph Sebastian, who some claim he argued with that night—maybe even about a woman—would later shoot him. A representative of the restaurant disputed this account, saying there was no evidence the two guests argued before walking out of the establishment. It was also mentioned that the shooter bragged about mob connections a lot that evening.
68) July 1, 2017 – Dr. Scott Mieraswas killed in a house bus crash in North Canterbury, New Zealand when his bus crashed through the railings of a bridge, landing in a shallow area of the Waiau River. He was the sole driver of the vehicle. No other vehicles were involved. He is survived by his two daughters.
69) July 15, 2017 – Dr. Justine Damond was shot and killed by police. She had called officers to report a possible assault outside her house when she heard a woman screaming. She was shot by an officer as she approached the police vehicle in her pajamas. He shot past his partner in the closed vehicle and killed her, nearly killing others in the process.
70) July 20, 2017 – Dr. Ron Schmid was found dead. He campaigned against the use of fermented cod liver oil, which had previously damaged his heart, he claimed.
71) July 28, 2017 – Dr. Glen Scarpelli. Dr. Scarpelli and his wife both allegedly jumped out of window of their holistic clinic (located on Madison Avenue in Manhattan), leaving behind neatly typed and packaged suicide notes in plastic baggies. They jumped off the side street on 33rd street. The husband and wife said in the notes that they had a wonderful life but had some debt so they had to kill themselves. They said the kids were upstairs and to please take care of them. Their own colleagues (fellow doctors) said they don’t believe for a minute they took their own lives.
72) July 29, 2017 – Dr. Andy Cutler part of the autism world and overall health community, died of an apparent heart attack. His friends and loved ones were shocked. We have no news beyond this.
73) August 1, 2017 – Dr. Ann Boroch committed suicide by hanging. According to the coroner’s report, she was found in her garage. Her family had previously stated it was a sudden natural death. Then the autopsy came out and her entire Facebook page was taken down. Our hearts are broken.
74) August 4, 2017 -Dr. Gabriel Goodwin committed suicide by jumping from an NYC highrise. This happened not long after the similar death of Glen Scarpelli and wife (#71). Goodwin had a history of mental health problems.
75) August 7, 2017 – John Michael (Dr. Mike) Lonergam died of an apparent heart attack. His girlfriend was out of town, and he was alone at the time of death. His staff reported that he was healthy. There seem to be quite a few very healthy doctors suddenly dying. We will keep you posted as we receive more information.
76) August 17, 2017 – Dr. Thomas Faydied of unknown causes and his family has called his death “unexpected and a bit surreal”. We know that Dr. Fay was outspoken about chemtrails, Sandy Hook, gun control and much more. We wish we had more information to share with you.
I’ll continue reporting on these stories despite death threats and being put on a hit list that was posted publicly. We think it’s fake but who makes up this stuff? I’ll be speaking on the subject at several events in 2017.
I don’t want other doctors to live in fear. Many have shut down their practice or hired bodyguards due to these reports. I understand it’s necessary to be aware and safe, but I hope those brave enough to work in holistic medicine will carry the torch and continue doing great work in memory of those we have lost over the last two years.