According to the website Truth-out.org, the U.S. government has sold the Saudis $100 billion worth of arms in the last five years. The website also claims that in November of 2015 alone, our government sold $1.29 billion of arms to the country, including 10,000 bombs, munitions, and weapons parts.
Here’s my point: our country is the biggest arms dealer in the world. It’s okay for our government to sell weapons? And yet it’s not okay for me to go out to a gun show and purchase a weapon?
I wish somebody would ask the liberal politicians these questions. Nobody in the media seems ballsy enough to ask them these questions.
Why do you think they’d never let me in the debates? Because I’d bring this up. They would be forced to confront it and they would have no answers for it. That’s how I won in the state of Minnesota.There are certain questions Democrats and Republicans don’t have answers to. My final point on this issue is this: if we’re selling the Saudis all these weapons, then why aren’t the Saudis fighting a majority of these wars in the Middle East? Why is our country left to do their job? They’re getting all the weapons and don’t even have to fight. We do it.
More from Jesse Ventura's Off The Grid
- Report: U.S. Sold $100B Worth of Weapons to Saudi Arabia in 5 Yrs
- Judge Orders State of Kentucky to Pay Subsidies for Creationist Park
- Jesse Ventura: Abolish the Income Tax
- Jesse Ventura on the Politics of Religion
- Jesse Ventura: I Don't Support Any Republicans or Democrats
- Natl. Cancer Institute: Studies Show Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells
- Jesse Ventura on Bernie Sanders' Tax Proposal
- Noam Chomsky: GOP Is “Serious Threat to Human Survival”